Nervatona Calm Tablets by Brauer
Homeopathic product - Nervatona Calm gently relaxes and helps you to unwind, so you can cope better with the effects of stress and mild anxiety such as tension, irritability, restlessness and insomnia.
- Stress is often difficult to avoid - how you handle it is usually what makes the difference.
- The best way to minimise the effects of stress is to start taking good care of yourself
- Aim for 8 hours a night of deep, relaxing sleep
- Enjoy some regular physical activity to release natural feel - good chemicals in your body
- Eat small meals that contain plenty of complex carbohydrate up to 6 times a day to help keep blood sugar levels stable
- Cut down on stimulants like coffee and alcohol
- Find a relaxation method that you really enjoy and works for you - it may be yoga, meditation, deep breathing, bush walking or any number of things.
- Nervatona Calm is generally better to use if relaxation is required after work in preparation for retiring (sleeping).
Adults: Take 10 mL, use 4 sprays or dissolve 2 tablets under the tongue every half hour for the first 4 doses, then every 4 hours. Children 6 to 12 years: Take 5 mL, use 2 sprays or dissolve 1 tablet under the tongue every half hour for the first 4 doses, then every 4 hours. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
Active Ingredients - Tablets:
Each tablet contains equal parts of:
Cocculus 4X, Helonias 4X, Ignatia 4X, Nux vom. 6C, Passiflora 1X, Phosphoricum acidum 5X, Sepia 4X, Zincum met. 10X.
Current Reviews: 0
This product was added to our catalog on Friday 01 June, 2012.