Nevatona Focus Oral Spray by Brauer
Homeopathic product - Nervatona Focus is beneficial during times of stress such as exams, interviews, public speaking and driving tests to help you remain focused and perform at your best. Helps relieve stress, nervous tension and mild anxiety.
- Focus on doing one thing at a time. Try to keep distractions to a minimum.
- Aim for 8 hours a night of deep, relaxing sleep.
- Eat small meals that contain plenty of complex carbohydrate and a moderate amount of protein up to 6 times a day to help keep blood sugar levels stable.
- Cut down on stimulants like cola drinks, coffee and alcohol.
- Find a relaxation method that you really enjoy and works for you - it may be yoga, meditation, deep breathing, bush walking or any number of things.
Adults: Take 10mL or use 4 sprays under the tongue every half hour for 4 doses. Thereafter, 4 hourly until symptoms abate. Children 6 to 12 years: Take 5 mL or use 2 sprays under the tongue every half hour for 4 doses. Thereafter, 4 hourly until symptoms abate. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
Active Ingredients - Oral Spray:
Each 1 mL contains:
Argentum nitricum 12X, 50 mcL, Cocculus 4X, 50 mcL, Helonias 4X, 50 mcL, Ignatia 4X, 50 mcL, Kali phosphoricum 6X, 1.67 mcL, Magnesia phosphorica 6X, 1.67 mcL, Nux vom. 6C, 1.67 mcL, Nux vomica 30C, 1.67 mcL, Panax ginseng 1X, 5 mcL, Passiflora 1X, 50 mcL, Phosphoricum acidum 5X, 60 mcL, Sepia 4X, 50 mcL, Valeriana 3X, 5 mcL, Zincum met. 8X, 500 nL.
Current Reviews: 0
This product was added to our catalog on Friday 01 June, 2012.