Slippery Elm 400 by Herbs of Gold
- Healthy digestive function
- Soothes the digestive tract
- Relieves symptoms of reflux
- Helps maintain healthy digestive function.
- Slippery elm bark contains mucilage, which coats the mucous
membranes of the digestive system. Mucilage acts as barrier to the
lining of the digestive system, protecting it from stomach
- Slippery elm bark contains mucilage which has demulcent
activity. Demulcents soothe irritation and inflammation of the
mucous membranes in the digestive system.
- Traditionally used to relieve the symptoms of gastritis and
Adults and children over 12 years - Take 1 capsule, three times
daily, before food or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Children under 12 years - Only as directed by your healthcare
Each vegetable capsule contains:
Ulmus rubra (Slippery elm) stem bark powder 400mg
Does not contain added egg, milk, peanut, corn, soy, tree nut
products or animal products, yeast, gluten, lactose, artificial
colourings, flavourings or preservatives.
Current Reviews: 0
This product was added to our catalog on Friday 01 June, 2012.